Re: [Harp-L] RE: a question for all you toungue blockers out there...

OUCH Ludo!!!!

I am pretty surprised to hear such words from you!
In fact, I know some people able to do it:Allen
Holmes, James Conway, Fred Yonnet and I am currently
working at it.

The fact is that there is more than one way to play
and to overbend. You can overbend with your mouth or
with your diaphragm. This last sems a bit more
difficult but much more acurate and deep and useful!

Btw: James Conway is able to overbend while
tongueblock and tongue block either on the left or on
the right.

Fred Yonet is able to play a chord and to overbend the
note he wants to at the same time!!!

Allen is able to get very unusual chords on a standard
tuned diatonic!

I am able to bend some note while keeping other note
playd unbent!

There are plenty of things that can be done on the
harmonica and it is not because Howard does not fully
master it yet that it is impossible to be done by
another harp player...

Froggy