[Harp-L] Re: a question for all you toungue blockers out there...

There are plenty of things that can be done on the
harmonica and it is not because Howard does not fully
master it yet that it is impossible to be done by
another harp player...

My son can also produce some pretty wild sounds with a harp, but none of it is music.

I'd love you to point me out musical examples of the techniques you describe in the records of Fred or Allen ?

Please ?

Ben