Re: Re: [Harp-L] RE: a question for all you toungue blockers out there...

> ---I know Howard can do most anything on the diatonic, but I always
> assumed his predominant embrochure was pucker? WVa Bob

At least he said that last year, when i heard him here in Munich and
we ragchewed a bit during the break. Very nice and communicative
guy, by the way - while me and my buddy sat there mouth open, he
pulled a harp out of the pocket and explained some of his technics,
so giving us some homework...

cu,
Ralf