From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Joe and Cass Leone
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 10:56 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] ya wanna know why?

On Apr 6, 2005, at 10:41 PM, Dave Murray wrote:

>> > the reason you toungblock is because that is the way you are
>> supposed to > do
>> > it according too hohner co.
>
>> PS Hohner also told me in that radio ad that I could score chicks by
>> playing
>> harp....
>
> ROFL  Great reply!
>
> Peace and music,
> Dave

   Man, I gotta tell you, I would kill to learn how to play with a
pucker, but when I started playing, the little waxed paper wrapper that
came with the Marine Band showed tongue blocking, and since, i never
knew (as Buzz would say "close /personal") another player for several
decades, I had no outside influence(s).
   My question to all the pucker players would have been: What did you
do with that little waxed paper?  :)
the ghost of smokey-joe

p.s. "would have been" , because I'm afraid to ask.