duh... (was [Harp-L] so bad, it's good ;)

it might help if I included the URL

http://www.macgamesandmore.com/free/harmonicatabs.html

(sorry 'bout dat)

On Apr 5, 2005, at 4:06 AM, Mike Curtis.-0.pl wrote:

I just found a free program for my Mac Powerbook G4 (also available for Windoze) that allows you to "play harmonica" badly by pressing letters on the computer keyboard. It has a cyber-band jamming a simple little vamp in G (AFAIK this cannot be altered), and 10 keyboard letters that play harp chords (G and C) in 5 different places on a virtual C diatonic, RTYUI (blow) and FGHJK (draw). No bends, no single notes, and the response is painfully slow.

This is the lamest harp program I've ever seen. I'm going to have a lot of fun with it.

-IronMan Mike Curtis http://www.IronmanCurtis.com http://www.SouthlandBlues.com