Re: [Harp-L] Re: a question for all you toungue blockers outthere...

Hi Rob,

you aren't joking, aren't you???

Robert Paparozzi schrieb:

> the key here is to
> Stick out your TONGUE as far as you can and then run the scales,

I imagine hundreds of harmonica players in the cafeteria of the Hohner
concert hall at the WHF 2005 in Trossingen: warming up with theit
tongues hanging out of their mouths... What a look!

> this doesn't look pretty...

I totally agree.

> but it wotks!!!,-))))

can I trust you, can I really trust you???

> Happy tonguing!!!!!!!!!!!!,-))

maybe you should include a sticker to the posters for next SPAH
convention. Something like PARENTAL ADVISORY: EXPLICIT TONGUING!

> best, rob

Otto

PS: Albert Einstein - unknown harmonica virtuoso ???