[Harp-L] Nine Inch Ricci!!

Browsing through the music magazines in my local newsagents the other day when whose face looks back at me from the front cover of one.(I think it was "Record Mirror",a British publication)
ITS JR! I instantly clamour for said gazzette and fumble through to the contents page.
The name Ricci or references to Harp meister etc are not immediately obvious.
On further scrutiny I come to learn that the featured article and "cover boy" is Mr Reizner( ? spelling), ie Nine Inch Nailer.
I have seen neither in the flesh however the resemblance is striking ,nay,dopplegangers.
I Have no doubt JR would contend that he is prettier than TR but has anyone seen the two together at the same place,same time,or are they one and the same?
On a serious note ,It surely can only be a matter of time before the "Boy Wonder" is gracing covers himself with that talent.
Blow on Brother.
Regards to all SEAN .Ireland.