Re: [Harp-L] Hello from Old Harp-l member, and interesting gear discovery...

He uses the Boss as a preamp without the octave
effect.  He does, however, use a different pedal
(which I believe is this one) for the actual octave
effect.  There are some examples of this online at
archive.org.

Mike
--- WSchuman@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 4/11/05 10:05:34 AM,
> mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> <<
>  I think that this is the octave pedal Jason Ricci
> uses.  The one that he uses for the actual ocatves.
> Mike >>
>
> Nope, Jason uses a Boss... it's really a very
> different pedal all together.
> I have compared the two side by side...the Boss
> doesn't really track that
> well, and is not a happy camper on chords... It is
> really a very different
> sound...
> ~w~

Mike Fugazzi