RE: [Harp-L] Hello and Introduction

At 06:50 PM 11/04/2005, Steve Shaw wrote:

I'd hate to start a fight with Chris ;-) but you should go for Special 20s.

What are the differences?

As you're a total neophyte I should try to grab you for Irish music before these voracious blues guys get their hands on you.

Irish music? Would it impress you if you learned I toured with The Chieftains throughout Ontario, Canada some years back? I have stories.

As much as I like the Blues, I am less interested in that genre than others. I would need an all-purpose harmonica in a key that would/could play most anything.