[Harp-L] drummer and P.O.G.

Hey everyone I found a great Drummer will give him a whirl on this up coming
tour leaving WED for 65 days...That should be enough time to "Tell". I
really love him and his Blues playing is the best I've ever had so if yall
hear me playing a little more traditional blues peices than usual I'm just
taking advantage of this great talent his name is Steve Johnson and hes a
fellow Mainer.
  On the octave pedal front Mike Fugazzi and JP were right I only use the
OC. 2 for compression and the Boss Pitcth Shifter for the octaves. The
Electro Harmonix pedal (P.O.G.) is THE DEAL I heard Wade playing it on the
phone MR SHUMAN IF YOUR NASTY. and it's the best one yet for sure I just
can't afford it right now it's pretty expensive like 250.00 or more but
pretty soon thats what I'll use instead of the Boss one....hmmm maybe I can
get one for free.
   Any way thanks everyone for everything I'll be everywhere on this tour
south east north east mid west north west co. everywhere! etc
  Thanks again I love this list I'm so addicted if I had a lap top everyone
would be sick of me.
Love
Jason Ricci HYPERLINK "http://www.jasonricci.com"www.jasonricci.com  (don't
forget about our two new discs "Live at Checkers" and "Her Satanic Majesty
Requests Harmonica Music")