[Harp-L] no Buckeye

. . . so first they had too many National and bigger
acts
to choose from and me and the boys got put at the top
of the stand by list. (Delta Rays) So I made plans to
go to
Buckeye. This morning got the call from Harpin Help of
a cancellation and our invite. (Harpinhelp website)
Ahhh,
the good and the bad. One 40 minute set for four days
at Buckeye. Will make money instead of spending but
will miss Madcat.Hope to record it. If you go, say
hello.

                                                  Reach