From: "Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] slide chrom v short harp
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:39:19 -0500

Leave it to Peloquin to stir the pot again. :-0

If you want to keep your sanity, ego, confidence level in check and
be serious about what you are doing MUSICALLY then stay away from the
harmonica altogether.  Learn the guitar or keyboard first.  After a
few years, then pick up both concurrently.

This is Peloquin's secret.  What really sucks is that he's a better
harmonica player than most and it's not his first instrument.  Then
again there seems to be a mthod to his madness.

Peloquin for President!