Re: [Harp-L] Gig Attire

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Alters, MD" <dennisaltersmd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Hal Iwan'" <haliwan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'harp-l harp-l'" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 12:15 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Gig Attire

Make him wear a dress just kidding sorry couldn't resist. It depends on
whether there is a band leader or a democratic process. Be careful on this
issue could lead to other deeper problems in the band politics. Small issues
like this either uncover other problems or serve as the slow build up for
major ones later. Develop the band's goals and policies. A mission
statement. If the band is not democracy and you are the leader then just
give him an ultimatum. Otherwise welcome to the wonderful world of band
politics. Hope it works out.

Regards,

Dennis "Doc" Alters

Dennis B. Alters, MD
Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Neurology