RE: [Harp-L] Re: Is there gonna be a harmonica summit this year?

THe easiest way to order CDs from me is through CD baby.  Lot's of
people from all over the world have purchased from there.  Actually
more people from abroad have used CD baby then people in the states.

http://www.cdbaby.com/michalekstrone