Re: [Harp-L] slide chrom v short harp

On Apr 12, 2005, at 12:58 PM, Rooty Baegga wrote:
Over the years I have realized how right (no pun intended) he was. I can barely make my left hand do anything, even the most rudimentary things. When I smoked cigarettes, I couldn't even smoke using my left hand. I'd either burn myself or drop the stupid thing. And just how hard is it to hold a cigarette?

However, I figure I can push and pull a harmonica across my lips with a stupid left hand. Especially if it's aided by my good, right one.

Sorry to keep going off topic.

I'm gonna LIKE this guy.........smo-joe