From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of icemanle@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 2:56 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] RE: Gig Attire

Dress one or two steps up from the projected dress code of the audience. As
musicians, we sometimes forget that "citizens" listen with their eyes more
than their ears and respond favorably to an impressive visual (assuming you
are interested in being successful at keeping and getting better
gigs/money).

Nothing wrong with the whole group embracing a certain theme/look, either.
Matching black shirts/white ties, crisp black slacks and shiny black shoes
make a great presentation.

The Iceman