RE: [Harp-L] overblow-tongueblock combination

There are a few guys that can do it.  TB is simply another technique
for executing notes and neitheris superior. There really is no advice
other than keep practicing.  If you can play what you want using one
method over the other than why change? I can do TB overblow on most
harps but I can't play the way I normally play so there is no point
for me unlesss I want to hit some weird double stop.