[Harp-L] Harp Size - WAS ... Attire-l List

On another note about harmonica size - never make the same mistake I
made talking about a tiny four holer (akin to the Hohner Little Lady) -
I unfortunately told somebody during a break that I had "a little one
called 'Pee Wee'". I think I am still blushing from that faux pas.