[Harp-L] Harmonica Article

http://www.newkerala.com/news-daily/news/features.php?action=fullnews&id=96318

Couple celebrates lottery split

(upi News) NEW YORK, April 10 : An estranged New York City couple who agreed in court to split a $149 million lottery jackpot treated bystanders to an impromptu display of music,-and dance.
Juan Rodriguez, a parking-lot attendant was nearly penniless when he bought a winning Mega Millions ticket last year. But last week he whipped out his harmonica, the New York Post reported, and began joyously playing, while his estranged wife began to dance at the other end of the courthouse hallway.

"I'm super-happy," he told the Post later. "I'm free."

Iris Rodriguez had thrown her husband out before he bought the ticket. But she then said she wanted a reconciliation and invited him back home. Two weeks later she filed for divorce - and half of the lottery winnings.

The couple plan to take the jackpot as a lump sum, reducing their total winnings. After taxes, they will collect about $30 million each.

But both say this is it -- that they do not expect to meet again. (World News)