Re: Fwd: RE: [Harp-L] Cover Songs

My current band does only blues music, but when I was
in college (about three years ago), we did some cheesy
covers.  The best part was that people loved them and
we could play the same song for 15 minutes and have
people dancing all over the place.

Low Rider-complete with guitar solo played with music
stand and a harp solo based off of the "Peanuts" song.
 I played the riff from "Can't Turn You Loose" during
the guitar solo.

The Joker-at this time I only knew a little
harp...very little, but I would take a solo and quote
the "Top Gun" theme.

Roller Coater of Love-with kazoo solo

No Woman No Cry

and just about everything else we played.

We were all about trying to catch chicks.  Little did
I know I would soon become obsessive complusive about
harmonica instead. I would love to go back and play a
similar gig now that I can actually carry some weight
on harmonica.

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
http://www.niterail.com