RE: [Harp-L] Internet Blues Radio Show

Dennis Gruenling wrote:
> Thought it would be worth a mention that I host a
> Thursday afternoon blues radio show on WFDU - Teaneck,
> NJ. That is 89.1 FM if you are in the NY/NJ area, but
> you can also listen to it live online by checking out
> www.wfdu.fm  <clip>

Worth a mention?  Wow, Dennis, what a terrific show you did this afternoon!
I know I ~never~ get the opportunity to sample such a smorgasboard of killer
sax and harp such as was to be heard on your playlist.  I don't know where
you get your vast array of material, but it's a real treat to listen to both
the tunes you spin and your insightful commentary.  Kudos!

And thanks for telling us about it.

Michelle