[Harp-L] amps

I have 85 people who own a Sonny Jr 410 with great reviews, do you think I
am going to have them all post on harpL, of course not. Know WHO has built your
 amp, what their customer service record is, what their honesty about their
lead  time has been, any experiences on how they were handled if an amp needed
service, and most of all, if you can get a chance to play one yourself, that
would be a key. I try and link guys with other players who own one, of course
 asking the owner first, that can be intrusive, but some owners are  so
grateful they are happy to help out. As Jimmy Durante said, Everybody  wants to get
into the act< so no doubt there will be other guys now building  amps and
other guys as their horns honking its praises. I have found the  more amps that
come out the better ours does, because it allows guys to compare  and ours has
always shined. That said, most of my customers do not spend time on  HarpL so
it will not be flooded. If you want to see the most outrageous review  of my
amp, email me, the fellow had a true religious experience, of course after
owning several other amps along the way. Good luck to all.