[Harp-L] Re: DOUG TATE

Randy Singer wrote:
>HOW IS DOUG TATE????

Randy and all,

Since I talk and email with him nearly every day, I know Doug's wishing the
doctors would hurry up and schedule his procedure, because he's bored tired
of "taking it easy" while he waits, and the interim meds they want him on
annoyingly force him to!  He's very eager to get back in the swing of
things.

Nope, he's actually doing pretty well, just getting a bit ornery with the
waiting; and so am I... [Doug's no fun when he's even more ornery!!]  :)))
He does appreciate all the kind thoughts on his behalf, but, I assure you,
he'd really rather you all play harmonica more and worry less!  ;)

Cheers from ILUS!
Bobbie