[Harp-L] Wanee Festival [Sorry, Ben!]

Just thought I'd get Ben Felten agitated a bit.  :)))

I think I'll try to get over to the Wanee Festival at the Suwannee River
Music Park in Live Oak, Florida today...

I'm kind of surprised not seeing anything mentioned lately about John
Popper's side projects with various jamband folks.  One of the things
jambands are noted for is their side projects.  Popper got into one called
Frogwings with members of Allman Brothers Band, Derek Trucks Band and
Aquarium Rescue Unit.  But his latest crew is The John Popper Project with
turntablist DJ Logic.  I'm curious how this latest incarnation sounds, and
hopefully I'll find out at the Wanee Fest.

Pretty much all of the Frogwings are liable to be on hand for a get-
together, as jammers do.  Oh, yeah, Ben... more of the fest's lineup...
How's this?  Allman Brothers Band, Robert Randolph and the Family Band, [my
son was in a band that opened for them last year -- they're fun!  Great
bass player, too -- And he's sat in with the next one :)] Galactica, the
DEREK TRUCKS BAND, Oteil and the Peacemakers, GOV'T MULE, ekoostik hookah,
Max Creek, and others.

Hmm... Think I should go, Ben??  :))))

Yeh... think I might....
Seeya!