[Harp-L] Thanks Again, All

The kindness shown to me both on the list, and off, has been simply overwhelming. I wish I could shake all your hands in thanks.

Due to an attached file sent to me by one dear soul from the list, I can now play "Brother John." Tentatively, but I can play it. I'd thank him here personally, but I am not sure he'd want that. However, he knows how much it was appreciated.