To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 9:13 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Sonny Jr amp thank you

Ive seen GOD, he was wrapped in tweed and packin 4 10s I played about 3
hours thru it and was simply amazed,with just a few little adjustments,the
overtones and colors that were coming out floored me,(I havent even begone to start
finding out what it is capable of.) The guys were very impressed and want to
know when the guitar amps are comin out (HA HA).The first thing I noticed is
how very little I have to push to get projection and tone. I will definately
have to change my attack.I cant believe how this thing sounds.I was thinkin
about what you said about guys hereing themselves and getting pissed ,so I
was a little edgy ,when I was waitingng for it,but it had the opposite effect
on me,I always thought my other amp sounded good,but there is no
comparison.You are an effin genius. Again thanks for your time and such a great amp.I got
a gig tommorrow night and cant wait.Hopefully you will get the check for the
reverb and meter tomorrow. Well I gotta go find a buyer for my other amp.
Take care Ill talk to you soon
MIKE