[Harp-L] Cleaning

Hey everyone,

I found out about this e-mail group via Richard Hunter, who I met playin his
CX-12 in the Hartford airport in March.   Thanks Richard.

Now for my question:  I've got a Hohner 270.  It has a wood comb.  I just
started playing it recently--I'm trying to move beyond diatonics, but I need to
know how to care for it.  I read on Harp-On to use water after playing, but I've
noticed the wood has expanded--it doen't fit in it's case as easily as it used
to.   What do you all recommend for cleaning and maintenance?  Thanks.

Oh, just the other day, I was walking around playing my harp and someone asked
me if I could play Purple Haze!

Tucker Slosburg