Re: [Harp-L] Jackie

Hey David! I think it's a great piece of work, man, obviously you have put some work into it, but it doesn't seem too effort-laden. It seems instead that you love the melody and the instrument, and it comes across very nicely, man. The only criticism I would have is the almost inevitable loss of tonal sweetness when reaching for some of the notes, esp a couple bends, but man I am really jazzed, Jazmaan!

Dave Fertig
still lookin' for a real blues jam in Paris