Re: [Harp-L] G. Maret.....

 I heard Gregoire at SPAH in Dallas and also on the Cassandra Wilson CD Glamoured. Musical enjoyment is always in the ear of the beholder. WHile Gregoire is, no doubt, quite a player, to me his music sounds like busy ants or hornets swarming around my head. Keep in mind, my idea of musical line is Miles Davis - simple and direct.

By the way, Cassandra Wilson is an original artist worthy of a listen in a world when not too many new artists seem to have a unique voice. (Too many "Tribute to.." projects out there.) Her CD "Belly of the Sun" is actually pretty steeped in traditional blues.

The Iceman