Re: [Harp-L] dry mouth update

Monday, April 18, 2005, 12:16:11 PM, Winslow wrote:

WY> It's from my spirit guide. He says . . . .'slow  down and take
WY> it easy, eh?'" and I proceeded to count off the tune.

Let the reeds ring out and the banners fly! Winslow has a Canadian
spirit guide!! Good beer, inventive bacon and now this...I don't know
if I've ever been prouder. Can the all-harp version of the Trailer
Park Boys theme be _any_ closer to becoming a glorious reality?

I am proud of my home...like my mind boggles, eh?

Ron                          mailto:rdg@xxxxxxxxxxx