Re: [Harp-L] Delta Frost vs. Soul's Voice

> Does Bushman gap their SV's differently  than their SF's?
>  How do prices compare to my usual fav, the Hohner Special  20's?
> ron

I think the difference is not necessarily how they are gapped but how
the reeds are attached to the reed plate.  The Delta Frost uses reeds
that are similar to Suzuki (but I don't think they are made at the
Suzuki factory).

The Bushman harps are not expensive for what you get.  They are around
$25 each but unlike the SP 20, you can replace the reed plates and you
can even buy the reed plates individually for around $9 making them a
better value in my book.  But they also play better.