[Harp-L] Tone

Speaking of tone......I am sending Gary a M.O. tomorrow for the oil/paper
caps for replacement into my '59 Bassman clone which, by the way, is pretty
darn nice.  Meticulous point to point wiring, Mercury xfmrs, absolutly first
class cabinet and tweed work, onboard reverb etc, etc, anyway what I want to
know is......  what tonal changes will I hear from the change?  How about
break-up?  I am running a Green bullet by Dave and have switched tubes
around until I can get abt 7 on the volume before feedback.  I'm not trying
to sound like anybody except me, I'm just trying to get the nastiest tone
out I possibly can.

Larry