[Harp-L] CORRECTION: Re: The 'Flexible Gospel' according to Rob P

I wrote:
"Sugar Blue is a 100% pucker guy and you gotta agree that he's got a pretty amazing proficiency in executing fast musical single notes lines with ..."

Then Chris corrected me:

"I think James is a 100% TB guy. One of the few that plays fast."

Doh!! Of course .... it was an error on my part. The whole point of my post was to point out that Sugar Blue (aka James Whiting) is a 100% TONGUE BLOCK guy and still blazes like lightning. Jeez, for a guy who makes his living as an editor, I really F'ed up that one! :-o
MN