[Harp-L] Caps

If you all want to do a back and forth on caps, be my guest. I've  spent the
past 4 years of my life cutting open, testing, getting opinions  from some of
the greatest tech minds in the world, and I know what I use works  great for
tone. That is backed up by EVERY harp player who owns an amp I built,  or have
supplied caps to. To spend good money with another amp builder, GURU's  you
call them I believe, then to ask for my help has always stood up the hair on
the back of my neck, put yourself in my position. BUT, I usually help every harp
 player. It takes time to get the best set together and now you are asking to
 open up a discussion on this subject. I am the only amp builder in the world
to  use NOS Astron or similar type paper oil capacitors. Whether that means
anything  to anyone, doesn't matter. Everyone that owns one of my amps notices
the tone  difference right away, as did the many guitar or harp guys that had
their techs  do the work to remove orange drops or mallories. Sorry guys, but
this is not  going to last forever, I received devastating news on my health
last week and  will continue as long as possible to put my product out, but
either you trust  me, or you don't at this point. I have been blessed to meet and
converse with  truly dedicated players and great people in general for many
years, for someone  to send me blindly $2200 means a lot to me, and I hope I
have made a difference  in your lives, I know your trust and friendship has made
one in mine. The next  year will be a struggle as I must go on a brutal
medication, but I am a warrior,  and will fight. I've been stabbed, shot, survived
concentration type  environments, bring it on. I just can't handle a lot right
now so any questions  feel free to contact me directly. Yes, I am asking for
your trust and will  answer Personally your questions and try and help you. We
go through life with  blinders on for so long, thinking it will last forever,
but ask yourself, if you  were given a time limit on your life, how would you
live it differently, how  would you treat people, and what would you want to
leave behind. Sorry to be so  real on this forum, but this IS life, the harp
is a main part of our souls and  we touch people through it. We are blessed, do
not take it lightly, be HUMBLE, a  quality that seems to lack at times here,
this is a gift, and can be snatched at  any time. I feel as if I am the
luckiest man on earth, I have no regrets, I  continue to look towards the future as
I must. To my buddy Jason, keep pushing  the envelope my friend, it was a
pleasure to hear you perform. I will not be  posting for a while, please contact
me directly.  Peace and remember the  laws of Karma still prevail. Sonny Jr.