[Harp-L] Re: Yer Website, Man

Yeah,

I have had some problems with the sound file which hopefully are sorted out now.
As for Garageband, I'm on a G5 iMac. I just used a Jack to mini Jack converter into the line-in port on the back and attached a mic. Then went into sound prefs and selected external source. Then new basic track in GarageBand and record..

Ray, It was looking at your site that made me think i should build another one Paul. I had one ages ago but dismantled it.
Those sound files on your site are great. The Mics look good and I need a guiratist like that !

Paul