From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Robert Paparozzi
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 3:13 PM
To: Dave Shannon; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] RE: Gil Scott Heron Harp Player

Wow!...Nice homework was done by both Tom Ball and Dave!!

    Tomorrow my friend Bernard Purdie is back in from Chicago, I'll ask him
if he remembers any of this as I know he did many records with Gil-Scott and

toured with him and worked alot with Stevie around that time. I went to see
Gil Scott Heron Live at my College back in the early 70's....

little did I know, that about a decade and 1/2 later, I'd be using that
drummer in MY band,-)))

thanx for the interesting history lesson guys,-)
best,
rob