[Harp-L] Fireball: one more opinion

Used my Firegball at practice, last night.  First, let me say that I have a JT30 and brown Biscuit for my amplified playing, and there's no substitute for them.  But I got this for a clean sound, with my chromatic and it is superb for this.  the mic doesn't feed and it picks up the low end, like my Sure 58 never could.  The one problem for me, is use with diatonics.  My hands are small, and I can't get a good hand tremolo, wisthout tapping the mic.  but this can be remedied by using the clip on a stand.  Great mic.  thanks, Audix.  No affiliation.  Bullfrog

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.roundhouseblues.com