Re: [Harp-L] Harp Charity this Sunday in NJ

"Robert Paparozzi" <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'll be playing this sunday along with MANY other Harmonica Players
> at the yearly Charitable Harmonica event "Harpin' Help"
> Try and come out, it's alway Fun!...here is the promo I got from
> Sandy Mack who works his butt off puttin' all this together w/ the
> Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Society....thanx....ciao, rob

had a great time at this last year.  i'll be there with my wife and
maybe the kids.  i'll be wearing my "got harp?" hat, so say hello
if you see me.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?