Re: [Harp-L] re: Improv in Blues

>>incorporate this?" i can't think of a single musician
>>that i idolize who didn't listen intently to and
>>idolize other musicians in his genre and on his
>>instrument.

Which harmonica players did people like Little Walter, Stevie Wonder,
Toots or Howard Levy idolize?  Sure they listened to other players
but for the most part they just do what they do and we're lucky
they've chosen our humble little instrument.  For tose guys its about
expression and playing the music of the mind.  Listening to other
people who play the same instrument would have hampered thier
progress.
Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available