Re: [Harp-L] Robert Bonfiglio's Chromatic Seminarr

---- Original Message ----- From: "Jp Pagán" <jpl_pagan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Robert Bonfiglio's Chromatic Seminarr

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, r_mcgraw@xxxx
wrote:
I'm going to go to this....sounds like not only a
great opportunity but a hell of a lot of  fun.I've
been playing diatonic for many years but am not good
on chromatic at all...it's gonna be a challenge!
Perhaps I'll post an account of my week...anybody else
on the list going?
WVa Bob

I may. I tried contacting Robert with some questions but haven't heard back just yet. it sounds like an amazing opportunity!

--Jp

I am planning to go..already sent the check.

Vern
Visit my harmonica website: http://www.Hands-Free-Chromatic.7p.com