[Harp-L] bass harp question pt2

In response to my post of yesterday, have received some off-list info that verifies my skepticism about the Victory bass. Evidently not a high quality instrument compared to the Huang, Suzuki or Hohner octave basses. I shall pass.

I'm still in a quandary though... ordinarily I would always go Hohner, but I'm just not comfortable with a wood comb for an octave bass. And Huang has a four-month wait.

An overseas friend recommended a Suzuki DB-29. Rather expensive, but it sure looks like it'd be nice! Anybody have any experience with it?

TIA,
Tom Ball