Re: [Harp-L] Re: Shakin Smith

THAT is funny !!!   Smoke another one...LOL !!!
But...heh, what do I know ?  These guys including Chris are Harp-l legends,
if only in their own minds....time will tell...

Chris Michalek said: I listened to all of the clips.  I didn't hear anything
fresh,
original or close to groundbreaking.  Sounds like the same old blues
stuff to me.

As far as blues is concerned the only fresh and groundbreaking blues
chaps are cats like:

Jason Ricci
Dennis Gruenling
Michael Peloquin

Those are the only guys that can hold my attention for an entire
night. Shakin Smith couldn't hold my attention for more that a few
bars.