To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Harp-L] Bronson amp @ Buckeye

All that
being said, he
then suggested that I play through the second
smallest amp in the
room, something called a Bronson. Well I gotta tell
ya, from the time
the tubes heated up, I could tell right away that
this was something
special!

I have a little Bronson and it rocks. No preamp tubes. Just a rectifier and power tubes...no work has been done to it. I wish I was at home...I could find out some more info. I know little about this amp other then when I plug into any of its three inputs it sounds great. Very, very small amp, however. Perfect for micing or recording with.

Mike Fugazzi Harmonica/Vocals http://www.niterail.com