[Harp-L] re: Magic Dick, red knobs, etc...

I have seen a number of tribute bands...most of
them...all of them...not blues.  If you're band is
going for the "look", then I'd suggest spending money
on the clothes, and then if you're really hard core
get the gear people would recognize.

Most people are going to focus on the stage appearance
before the gear anyways.  Sound wise, few will be able
to tell the difference between amps.  I also like the
idea of taking your amp and changing its appearance.

This is probably a bad example, but since most people
at a bar would know who they are, take Blues Traveler.
 I'd dress like John Popper (hat, vest, dangling keys,
etc.) before I bought a Mesa Boogie.

Mike

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals