[Harp-L] are we done with Shakin Smith now?

> I'm wondering if perhaps one2one2three is Shakin Smith. Seems like the same
> pattern of insults.

i don't know.  but i sure hope we can let this discussion go now.
both sides have had their say, it's no longer harp related, and
will likely only get uglier as it continues.

discussions about his music are fine, but the "he said, she said"
stuff is getting old.

of course, it's not my call.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?