[Harp-L] out of print CDs

I wanted to do a quick and shameless plug as these are two "hard to find" CD'd of Mine that I did awhile ago.
FIRST TAKE - Is out of print so I ran about a 1/2 dozen copies and put them up at Best Lil' Harphouse.
You won't see this particular one listed on the site but call John Francis and he can get it to you.

The Other is the one is listed as shown below...everyone always ask me for this CD, as it has MUCH more Harp than my River Rat CD's.

It's sort of my own labelless bootleg: Harphouse also now has about 6 of these on hand as well

Rob Paparozzi with The Hudson River Rats "Live n Well in the 20 Century"
http://www.harphouse.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=507

Well thanks and enjoy...
Rob Paparozzi