[Harp-L] Golly!

No place on this list for any of that kind of stuff.  I think it's dealt
with for now.  One thing people on the periphery can do is just ignore
this stuff.  As listowner I don't find it at all helpful for people to
chastise the combatants.  None of us like this kind of ugly thread, please
do trust that these things get handled rapidly.  A good gauge of my
thoughts on this was the early warning a day or so ago.  As always thanks
for your participation, no subscribers, no harp-l.  fjm harp-l-listowner