[Harp-L] Re: Boss OC-2 Octave Pedal

Eric writes:
"I would like to get your thoughts on the use of the OC-2 Octave Pedal for harp."

Well, it's pretty well known that Jason Ricci uses one. Here's the quote from his web site (www.jasonricci.com): "I turn the octave effects off and the direct level up, creating a very clean sort off compression/distortion effect." With that said, I heard Jason play live 1,000 times before he ever discovered the OC-2. I liked his tone better without it. Different strokes for different folks.
MN