Re: [Harp-L] pocket harp case

Garry Hodgson <garry@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i've not found
> any other harp cases that meet my requirements:
>
>     must be as small as possible.  most are too big to
>     comfortably carry in my pocket.  the golden melody
>     case is just ever so slightly larger than the harp that
>     fits in it.
>
>     must fit the harp snugly, so it doesn't rattle around.
>
>     must be dust and lint proof.  it's a drag inhaling
>     pocket lint when inspiration strikes.

oh, yeah, i forgot:

       must protect harp from being crushed.  this probably
       implies a rigid (vs. soft) case.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?