Re: Fwd: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Boss OC-2 Octave Pedal

Yes!  That is some funny stuff right there.

Harp comment:

I agree that an octave effect can quickly get out of
control.  However, like taking a solo with a vocal mic
or switching amps/mics or switching positions or what
have you, it can add a little flare to a four hour
show.  I personally, have never used an octave effect
at a gig, but right after good old delay or reverb, it
is my favorite to hear harpsters use.

That and flange.  I thought I liked envelope filters,
but I was wrong.  Oh yeah, a Leslie can be pretty
sweet when used well.

Mike

> --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave R.
> Fertig"
> <drfertig@xxxx> wrote:
> At 09:16 AM 4/27/2005, Chris Michalek wrote:
>

> >you need the japanese version with the black label
> on the bottom.
> >They work better.
> >

> Hey, I always think I sound better after seeing the
> bottom of a bottle of
> Black Label, but I didn't know Johnnie Walker was
> Asian!  They're mighty
> clever indeed!

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals